Pages
Home
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
WHAT I HAVE BEEN UP TO
RSS Feed
online marketing
Home
»
Unlabelled
»
WHAT I HAVE BEEN UP TO
WHAT I HAVE BEEN UP TO
Posted by
Unknown
at
15:56
Monday, 21 January 2013
No rant today, just something from my training. Enjoy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last 7 days
The Pyramid Training Program. By John Bubb, former NABBA Pro bodybuilder
The Pyramid Training Program By John Bubb, former NABBA Pro Bodybuilder Exclusive for Bodybuilding Mauritius Follow-up plan for people who h...
Basic principle of strength conditioning. By Omar Patel, Strength and conditioning coach
Basic Principles of Strength and Conditioning Researched and composed by Omar Patel What a good strength and conditioning program can do for...
LEG PRESSING NOTES: Form, Foot placement and Stance. By Vic Goyaram
Leg pressing notes: Form, Foot placement and Stance Researched and composed by Vic Goyaram Leg press form The leg press is a good exerci...
Bodybuilding Mauritius Quick tips: Pulldowns and Face pulls. By Vic Goyaram
Quick tips on back training By Vic Veeraj Goyaram Exclusive for Bodybuilding Mauritius Exercise #1: Front lat pulldowns "Get your form ...
All Natural (Drug Free) Bodybuilding Secrets
Natural bodybuilding refers to bodybuilding without muscle enhancing drugs or anabolic substances. In other words natural athletes who choos...
AM I NEEDY?
"You don't need to load creatine." "You need to lift 3 days a week." "You don't need to deload." ...
Whey protein, BCAAs, Glutamine: How to invest the money? By Vic Goyaram
Whey protein, BCAAs, Glutamine: How to invest the money? Researched and Composed by Vic Goyaram Exclusive for Bodybuilding Mauritius Ratio...
Stretch marks and the bodybuilder. By Vic Goyaram
Stre tch marks and the bodybuilder Researched and Composed by Veeraj Goyaram "As a kid, I had this itch that I couldn't scratch. I ...
ZMA under the microscope. By Vic Goyaram
ZMA under the Microscope: wonder supplement or just a Zinc formulation? Researched and composed by Vic Goyaram What is ZMA? ZMA stands for Z...
The proper Bent-over lateral raise technique. By Vic Goyaram
Exercise Technique: Bent over lateral raises Researched and Composed by Vic Goyaram Doug Brignole shows how it's done. He supinates his ...
Last 30 days
Bodybuilding Mauritius Quick tips: Pulldowns and Face pulls. By Vic Goyaram
Quick tips on back training By Vic Veeraj Goyaram Exclusive for Bodybuilding Mauritius Exercise #1: Front lat pulldowns "Get your form ...
CHANGING GRIPS ON THE LOW PULLEY ROWS. By Vic Goyaram
CHANGING GRIPS ON THE LOW PULLEY ROWS Researched and composed by Veeraj (Vic) Goyaram Narrow grip pulley rows Low Pulley rows are most commo...
The proper Bent-over lateral raise technique. By Vic Goyaram
Exercise Technique: Bent over lateral raises Researched and Composed by Vic Goyaram Doug Brignole shows how it's done. He supinates his ...
Motivational Quotes from the Predator Mr. Kai Greene
Motivational Quotes from the Predator Mr. Kai Greene A definition of Success Success is not based on genetics. It’s not based on how nice hi...
Stretch marks and the bodybuilder. By Vic Goyaram
Stre tch marks and the bodybuilder Researched and Composed by Veeraj Goyaram "As a kid, I had this itch that I couldn't scratch. I ...
POWERLIFTING VS BODYBUILDING
Question: Would you rather look like a ripped bodybuilder or a fat powerlifter? You know, like this Or this Seems obvious, right? But you w...
Varying Foot stance in the Squat. By Vic Goyaram
Squat narrow or wide: Can this help you target specific muscles? Researched and composed by Veeraj Goyaram with inputs from Bodybuilding Mau...
RANT VIDEO: OVERTHINKING
Done by request. Video speaks for itself.
Caffeine and Training: Promoting recovery. By Vic Goyaram
Caffeine and Training: Promoting recovery By Vic Goyaram for Bodybuilding Mauritius Caffeine is a real deal mental and physical performanc...
Creatine stability: facts and fiction. By Vic Goyaram
Creatine stability: facts and fiction Researched and composed by Vic Goyaram Kre-Alkalyn is marketed on the basis of the lack of stability o...
All time
The Pyramid Training Program. By John Bubb, former NABBA Pro bodybuilder
The Pyramid Training Program By John Bubb, former NABBA Pro Bodybuilder Exclusive for Bodybuilding Mauritius Follow-up plan for people who h...
Basic principle of strength conditioning. By Omar Patel, Strength and conditioning coach
Basic Principles of Strength and Conditioning Researched and composed by Omar Patel What a good strength and conditioning program can do for...
LEG PRESSING NOTES: Form, Foot placement and Stance. By Vic Goyaram
Leg pressing notes: Form, Foot placement and Stance Researched and composed by Vic Goyaram Leg press form The leg press is a good exerci...
Bodybuilding Mauritius Quick tips: Pulldowns and Face pulls. By Vic Goyaram
Quick tips on back training By Vic Veeraj Goyaram Exclusive for Bodybuilding Mauritius Exercise #1: Front lat pulldowns "Get your form ...
All Natural (Drug Free) Bodybuilding Secrets
Natural bodybuilding refers to bodybuilding without muscle enhancing drugs or anabolic substances. In other words natural athletes who choos...
AM I NEEDY?
"You don't need to load creatine." "You need to lift 3 days a week." "You don't need to deload." ...
Whey protein, BCAAs, Glutamine: How to invest the money? By Vic Goyaram
Whey protein, BCAAs, Glutamine: How to invest the money? Researched and Composed by Vic Goyaram Exclusive for Bodybuilding Mauritius Ratio...
Stretch marks and the bodybuilder. By Vic Goyaram
Stre tch marks and the bodybuilder Researched and Composed by Veeraj Goyaram "As a kid, I had this itch that I couldn't scratch. I ...
ZMA under the microscope. By Vic Goyaram
ZMA under the Microscope: wonder supplement or just a Zinc formulation? Researched and composed by Vic Goyaram What is ZMA? ZMA stands for Z...
The proper Bent-over lateral raise technique. By Vic Goyaram
Exercise Technique: Bent over lateral raises Researched and Composed by Vic Goyaram Doug Brignole shows how it's done. He supinates his ...
Blog Archive
▼
2013
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
▼
January
I HAVE NEVER...
HOW I DEADLIFT
WHAT I HAVE BEEN UP TO
ARE YOU OPTIMIZED?
POWERLIFTING VS BODYBUILDING
NOBODY SAID THIS WOULD BE EASY
IS THIS GOOD?
►
2012
►
December
►
August
►
July
►
June
online marketing
0 comments:
Post a Comment